Monday, August 25, 2014

The two golden rules of conversation

Welcome, all you dynamic conversationalists.

I present to you the two golden rules that,as Sheldon Cooper would say, convert your conversation into a conver-sensation! Moreover,this way,things are just cleaner,direct and accurate.OK,maybe not cleaner.

1.Replace anything before a but,including the but,with 'fuck you'.

Before: Your suggestions are brilliant and compelling but I'll marry Amy.
After: Fuck you I'll marry Amy.

2.Replace anything after because,excluding the because,with 'fuck you'.

Before:I'm going to marry Amy because she is beautiful,sophisticated,funny and we love each other.
After: I'm going to marry Amy because fuck you.

Make the world a better place to communicate in with these powerful tools.Also,have fun talking with jerks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment